Live With It

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hey..



The story of my life.. I was so depressed on gaining weight that I ate more.. And gaining more. Hahaha.. Truthfully I'm getting used to my fat by now. Macam malas dah nak tensen sangat pasal gemuk-gemuk ni semua. Hari tu agak tensen dengan muka yang berparut ngan chicken pox pun sekarang dah tak heran dah. Agaknya aku ni memang dah putus asa ngan rupa aku kot.

Bahahaha..

Anyhow, If you can't get rid of it, learn to live with it. Right? Guise?? Why are you looking at the 'X'?? Guise stahhppp!!

Fine..
Nak tido a cani..
.............sambil pasang lagu 'Lipstick' Orange Caramel.. I like creepy songs.. kekeke...

Nyto..selamat malam kepada lemak seluruh dunia!!

Adieu
Kalau suka, komen. Kalau tak suka, komen gak..Kalau taknak komen, nah! tekan benda alah kat bawah ni..Penat adik aku ejas kasik muncul.. .

1 comment:

  1. sekarang pon lemak kat diri ni macam dah bertambah jugak. nak jogging, hmm, hampeh. malas kemain. heuheu :D

    ReplyDelete

The way you comment is so telling...

Day,


Part time normal, most of the time comic enthusiast. Almost always borderline crazy. Still experimenting with comic blogging. An engineer with a vision to not be taken seriously. Everything you read on this blog doesn't represent my gender, religion or profession as a whole. Other name you might associate with me are Deaday, DayGoon, JaeminGoon and *cough* Mona *cough*